Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Somethings new

Ben was not much of a happy camper yesterday, but I figured he was just tired, and laid him down for a few extra naps. Today while playing with him, he bit my finger, and ta-da, there was a tooth! He is doing great today, so maybe it wasn't to tramatic for him!

I did a little experiment today. I have wanted to cut my hair for a while now. . . but haven't been able to hold onto the money long enough to go and get it done. . .So. . . I did it myself! Scary, definately not professional, but I think it looks good. I only cut off about 2-3 inches, so you can't really tell, so I think I am going to try again later today and cut it just a little shorter! (good luck to me!)

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to post pictures of your hair! I'm also glad Ben is starting to teeth. He's probably not so glad but just think in no time he'll be chewing on carrots and apples with no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your hair. Early in our marriage, when money was tight, Scott cut my hair, he did so good that he received the job for the next 10 years. Just in the last two years did I start having a "professional" do it again. So you could always give Todd a try :)

    ReplyDelete