Saturday, September 5, 2009

Joys of women and friendship

On Thursday I got the opportunity to go to my Stake Women's Conference, my mom watched Ben while I went with a few ladies in the ward. Sister Okisaki, the first counselor in the General relief society spoke on unity. It was a wonderful talk that helped me find ways to come closer to my Savior without walking out of there feeling like scum

Afterwards we all went out to dinner. About 9 of us went to Costa Vida. It was WONDERFUL to laugh and chat with women without hearing a single negative word spoken. I have never hung out with a group of more than 3-4 women that have done that and it felt great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. That's how I feel about Play Dates. It's always fun to chat with other women while the babies hang out.

    ReplyDelete