Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 weeks old!




Ben is officially 3 weeks old! He is getting cuter every day! He is also starting to be more awake through the day. I am fine with him being awake, but when he cries relentlessly I get a bit frustrated, and tired. But all in all he is a good baby. I am trying to do some things to play and teach him stuff, but he doesn’t respond yet. . . so. . .better luck later! Sleeping? Well. . . I am noticing that he will have 2-3 good nights, and one really bad one. He gets gas really bad, and if he can’t sleep, he won’t let me. . .but other than that he will sleep for about 3-4 hours at the beginning of the evening and then 2-3 hours after that, so not bad at all.
Todd is enjoying his new job with the census beuraeu. And it is close to home so I see him a bit more frequently than before which we both like. He seems so much less stressed now days, and he gets to spend more time with Ben. Todd is amazing with Ben, and I love just to watch him interact with him. I couldn't ask for a better man to be his Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is over a month old now! Your doing such a good job at being a mommy! You are looking great =)

    ReplyDelete