Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sooo...

Sooo...Baby is still not here. waiting, and waiting for the baby. not doing much else, just working, playing with lego's going on campouts, making swords (out of duct tape, pvc pipe and carpet padding), getting the ducts cleaned, watching movies, going to nickle cade. nope, not doing anything but waitinng for the baby. I built a lego bat pod and a lego tumbler that's smaller than the official one. And of course it's about a bajillion times better! Yeah. soo, just waiting for the baby still....still waiting.....how long is this going to take?!

2 comments:

  1. Soon - very soon. I predict you will have the baby on WEDNESDAY!!!

    I am so excited. I am going to be a Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. I too think you'll have your baby sooner than later :D. I hope see pictures and posts in the future. Lodema you Rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete