Friday, June 12, 2009

the piano is tuned!

Yesterday was a fun and exciting day cause we got the piano tuned! I bought Todd a piano for Christmas, and since it was so horribly out of tune, he wouldn’t play it for very long, we have been waiting for 6 months to be able to afford it, finally, after receiving money from our insurance, we are able to do it! It sound so much better and Todd has begun to play it already. He is a wonderful musiciPianoan! So far he has written songs for me, Ben and most of the members of his family. He also likes writing parodies and composing some wonderful arrangements of the hymns. I love to hear him play.
Ben has a little infection in his mouth making him a bit fussy. To give him his medicine, I take a q-tip and dip it in the medicine and swab out his entire mouth. So far the medicine hasn’t worked but they say that thrush can be hard o get rid of.
I am working on a cross stitch for Ben’s room. It is a giraffe. I am so excited to work on it and it is coming along nicely. His room is going to be decorated in a jungle theme, so this will be a great start!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news about the piano being tuned. I'm glad your honey can enjoy his present. Hopefully little Ben will feel better soon. And I can't wait to see the cross stitch. Jungle themes are the cutest. If we weren't renting I would have already put up some sort of jungle wall paper or painted stencil. Keep up the greatness that you have!

    ReplyDelete