Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bens Blessing







Ben was given a name and a blessing on June 7th, it was a wonderful day! The few days prior to the event I enjoyed shopping for the cutest little white suit for him to wear, I looked at several places including the distribution center, but I found my favorite, and somewhat cheapest outfit at babies’ r us. I was so excited when I found it and Ben looked adorable in it! When the blessing began, Ben was fine, until Todd finished his name, then his pacifier fell out, and that was the end of his cooperation. It was funny how loud he could cry into the microphone! After sacrament meeting everyone came over to our house for waffles and to socialize. After the meeting, we started to make the waffles with all of our waffle irons (Mine, Mom’s, VaLee’s and Grandma Wilson’s) yeah . . . that tripped the breaker a few times. Ben slept all through sacrament (After his blessing) and until noon so most of the day was socializing, but once he woke up he gave us the cutest pictures of him smiling in his little suit and it was wonderful to see him with all the family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things went well for the blessing, even if he cried. You are looking so good! I love the baby smile. Waffles sound really good right now :D. It's so wonderful to have an eternal family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is looking more like the Wright family every day.

    ReplyDelete