Friday, October 9, 2009

First Words




We all celebrated Ben's half birthday the other day! We made a cake, a banner and everything! We opened one of the toys we got from a baby shower that he wasn't old enough to really play with until now. It is a stacking set. it turns into balls, or nests into bowls, he really enjoys playing with it, and of course, sticking it in his mouth.



I decorated his cake. . . it was kind of a challenge since Ben is in the process of getting his second tooth, and while I was decorating it, he just wanted to be held. . . so I did it one handed. Not my prettiest cake, but it was fun to have Ben help. (if you can't tell. . . it is a stick figure holding a bunch of balloons)

Ben said his first word! Mama. However it doesn't mean me. It means "I want food, NOW" Every time he gets hungry he says it over and over and over again until he gets a meal




































1 comment:

  1. Ben is such a sweetheart. Enjoy every moment and remember them forever. Believe me they grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete