Sunday, July 5, 2009

Swiming time!

On July 3rd Ben went swimming for the very first time! I bought him a swimming suit a while back and I could hardly wait to see him in it. We went over to my parent’s house to go swimming. I handed Ben to Jeska while I got in the pool and then she handed him to me. He really didn’t mind it at all, and occasionally we caught him smiling! He loved being held at arm’s reach so he had room to kick his legs and wiggle a bit. I guess it is time for the baby floating tube! He played in the pool for about half an hour before he started getting tired and hungry. So we got out of the pool and fed him and put him to sleep in his swimsuit. About half an hour to an hour later he woke up and we got right back into the pool. He was so cute and so cool with everything! I hope this continues so we can continue to have fun in the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I've never tried to make bread on my own so now that I'm trying I'll take any tips I can get. Growing up we made homemade bread, but my mom was determining when it was time to put the bread in. Later in life we started to us a bread maker. I guess we'll see how this weekend goes. Kurt's excited to make bread with me.

    ReplyDelete